As a part of any healthy website, text and copy should be clean, neat and conversational. Error-free, compelling copy is one of the best public relations tools at your disposal, even if developing the content takes some time and effort.
- Topic research, interview, writing, and editing
- 3-5 web pages (ex. Home, About Us, Service 1, Service 2, Service 3)
- 6-9 web pages (ex. Home, About Us, Service 1, Service 2, Service 3, Industry 1, Industry 2)
- 10 – 15 web pages (ex. Home, About Us, Service 1, Service 2, Service 3, Industry 1, Industry 2, Industry 3, FAQs, )
- We will interview you or someone in your company with the most knowledge on the company’s services.
- Keyword research so we use the best phrases or words that your customers are searching.
- Ensure we use active voice. For example, instead of “the village is attacked by a lion.” We should read “the lion attacks the village.”
- Create chunks of content. We will help break your content into readable, easy to digest website content.